Monday, October 29, 2012

Newer New News...

Dear Friends, readers, lurkers and random interlopers of the Archives,

As always I welcome you to my wonderful world of the arts. You may have wondered why have I not posted anything since the end of August. Well, I have very good reason for that, no really I do. I've been working on a new project business that will complement my artistic abilities and satiate my passion for all things sustainable and stylish.  I give you...



This will be the face of my new business. If you've followed me at all, you know that I have a very diverse and broad range of interests, chief among them obviously is art and everything associated with it.  I wanted to start a business that took some of that interest and filtered it more into the practical arts. Haus Artisans is my attempt at producing unique, upcycled, and reclaimed goods with an artistic eye. You'll find rebuilt furniture, wood carvings, unique vintage items, bizarre cabinets of curiosity and basically anything else I feel like creating.  I'll also be selling some of my original art there and at my accompanying  Etsy Store.  





My mini paintings, like the one pictured above will be available, along with some other original artwork. And what of The Archives? Fear not, it will continue in its current format. I'm not going to abandon my odd illustrations and posting new pieces that I working on for funsies.  

Well, that about does it for today. Enjoy perusing.

With Regards, 
M. Scott

1 comment:

Becca C. said...

I love your new venture and I can't wait to hear more about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...