Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Figure painting gesture


oil on Masonite


I usually can't stand my figure painting class. That's usually cause I'm stuck in the corner with no light painting a dainty girl in a boring dress. Tonight, however we actually had a guy dressed in rugged overalls. There were actually fun shapes and value patterns. I had fun doing this gesture. I think it came out pretty well, except for the head. It'll be the base of a more refined painting that I'll finish over the following month.

3 comments:

Candace Trew Camling said...

I loved my figure painting classes earlier on when they were nudes...the shapes were better. Clothed figure painting*bleck* but this would be a really fun one. Nice job and have fun completing it!

Digital Scott's illustrationblog said...

Wow, very, very nice.

johanna said...

you have such great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...